It has been a year since Matt has left on his mission to Panama. I think only a missionary mother can understand how time can pass by fast and slow both at the same time. We are so proud of Matt, he is wonderful missionary. We have felt our lives blessed by having him serve a mission. We miss him terribly. Not a day goes by where we don't think about him and pray for him. We know he is doing amazing things and loving this opportunity he has to give his complete devotion to our Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ. His favorite saying is "Go Big, or Go Home". Every day he and his companion decide whether they have done all that they could do to serve the people of Panama. I know Matt will have a hard time leaving Panama in another year, but I was pretty excited to start down the count down side of my missionary calendar. Elder Glazier helping to work on the new Panama Temple in order to get it ready for the open house.
A typical street on the island of Nargana
A baptism day on the island
A brand new missionary in Villa Grecia The kids loving Elder Glazier when he was in Colon
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Hump Day!! Aug. 22, 2008
Posted by GLAZIERFUN at 12:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
He looks so good! The temple is way pretty, I wish I could go inside that one!
Post a Comment