Wednesday, September 17, 2008

First Day Of School - Sept 2008

I can't believe Rachel is a 9th grader, and Carly is a senior. Both in high school - Wow! Where has the time gone. Rachel has made the freshman volleyball team. She was pretty excited that first day to go to school. I think her most favorite thing is that she can wear flip flops to school - finally!!! She ran into Carly towards the end of the first day and told her "this is great"!! Carly's response was "wait a week and see how you feel" After a week and a half at school, Rachel has decided there is too much touching in high school. Kids kissing, sitting on each others laps, grabbing each others behinds - she told me "don't they know they are headed down a slippery slope"? She remembers the "slippery slope" talk from EFY.









2 comments:

3boysohmy said...

Holy Canoli! You were busy till 2:00 a.m. weren't you!

Glazier5 said...

Fun to read all your latest post! I need to get back on it or at least talk Nate into guest blogging more frequently! Hope you guys are doing well!