Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

The girls and Tom found the funniest cards to give me for Mother's Day. They all decided to get cards that played music. I loved them - they were perfect!

(Happy Mother's Day, MOM! You know, I've always thought that you have the prettiest eyes...
Both your regular ones and the ones you have in the back of your head. Love Ya!)

Carly's card fit her her perfectly. She has been wanting to experience a little more independence in her life, she also thinks I am way too nosey. I am always asking her, "who are you talking to, or texting, and where are you going, and what are you doing and with whom, etc." Carly's song is "Somebody's Watching Me"


(Happy Mother's Day to my wife - the best woman in the whole entire world!
Of course, I might be slightly biased.)


Tom's card was sweet. It plays the song "Ain't No Woman (Like the One I Got)"
(Thank You, Mom... for all the wonderful ways you make life so sweet. Happy Mother's Day)

Rachel made me feel great with her song "How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)"


I felt spoiled all day. I didn't have to cook and I got a really good nap! Thanks Tom and Girls for the new perfume and lotions and chocolate. I think that we all agree that the best part of mother's Day was our phone call from Elder Glazier. He woke me up at 6:00am for a quick visit. Thanks Matt for making it an hour later than last year. We then had a wonderful visit in the evening. He sounds great and is loving his mission.

0 comments: