GET READY, GET SET, HUNT THOSE EGGS!
I guess you are never too old for the Easter Bunny!

Goofy Girls! Tom kept telling them "natural smile" and this is what we got!


Rachel saw this idea in a commercial on TV. So she decided to make these egg shaped rice crispy treats dipped in chocolate and sprinkles to give out to her friends. I admit, we all sampled a few before we made the deliveries. They were yummy! Great idea Rach!

Rachel and I couldn't get anyone else to help us decorate eggs. Carly always had other plans and Dad just really wasn't in the mood. We had fun using the left over dye from preschool. Sorry Mimi - I haven't done a very good job of keeping the tradition of coloring the eggs with flowers and leaves and boiling them in onion skins. I think this was the Swiss way of dying Easter Eggs. We used to love it as kids, but I never followed through with my own kids. There is always hope for my grandkids mom!
2 comments:
fun easter. I hope we get to see you soon. i can't believe carly was in an accident, she is scaring me.
Hey tell your mom, I am keeping the Swiss Egg tradition alive... thanks to Gavin's Dad! ;o) I just have to show up with my eggs, and a few flowers. They really turned out pretty. I posted some on my blog. I made my blog private, if you want an invite send me an email gnlfrei@q.com.
Post a Comment