Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Where Will Matt Sleep?

Since Christmas I have just thrown stuff anywhere in what is soon to be Matt's room. (about 4 months, but who's counting) I have been very careful to just keep the door closed when anyone comes to visit. Today I went into the room to try to fax Matt's official transcript request to BYU and I COULD NOT GET TO THE FAX. Can anyone find the fax machine in these pictures? I just haven't known where to start - it is spring break this week - it is time to find a way to start. Tom will be so happy, he walked into the room last night to empty the trash. I told him, "I don't think there is any trash in there". He gave me the look like the whole room is trash! Carly's new threat is..."I'll clean my room when you clean the office".









1 comments:

Melanie Spendlove said...

Looks like it is time to call Peter Walsh from Clean Sweep!!! :)