Monday, November 24, 2008

SURPRISE!!!

OOPS - I put these pictures in the wrong order. Anyway, we all had fun surprising our long time family friend, the son my dad never had, and our former babysitter Tom Beckerle on his 50th birthday. Michelle, Tom's wife, pulled off the best surprise birthday party. People came from near and far to celebrate with Tom.
JaNae, Jan'L, Pam - Tom's sister (Tom took over babysitting us after Pam moved away)Me

Tom's family - Jim, Pam, Tom, his mother Ruth - his dad passed away a few years ago

Tom and his over the hill walker - it is not quite big enough for someone that is 6'8" tall.

The group surprised Tom on the street in front of the Country Club in Fallbrook near his home.










1 comments:

Melanie Spendlove said...

Love the picture of your dad shaking Tom's hand. That one is priceless. I can't believe Tom and I are the same age - WEIRD!!!

Looks like everyone had a great time. Glad you could all make it, but then I don't think you could miss it. Tom has been an integral part of the Jones family for as long as I can remember.