Carly thought she would try a new technique to curl her hair. She took little sections of her hair and twisted them up into tight little buns or pin curls. She spent most of the day Sat. with her hair tied up in these buns. Later on on the day, I could hear Rachel laughing like crazy upstairs. When I went up stairs to see what was going on, this is what I found. I had to take a picture! I don't think Carly will be trying that curling method again. It is 1:00 in the morning right now - and I can't stop laughing!!! There is never a dull moment when Carly is around!! We Love her!!!
Monday, November 17, 2008
A New Hair Curling Idea Gone Bad!! Haha
Posted by GLAZIERFUN at 12:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We love her too! love aunt bev
oh my heavens, reminds me of the time where we locked ourselves in the bathroom painting our nails and removing them then painting them again for hours on end without knowing the consequences. tell carly aloha for me.
Post a Comment