Every year it is a tradition at our house to make a triple batch of Christmas Cookies and then share them with our neighbors and friends. We lay the cookies out on the kitchen table, and when we are all finished frosting we take a picture of the kids with the cookies in front of them. I don't know what it is...too much sugar from sampling the frosting, or exhaustion after decorating about 100 cookies, but the kids have a really hard time taking a serious picture. They are sooo... silly!!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Christmas Cookie Tradition
Posted by GLAZIERFUN at 11:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love the cookies! Please make me a disk of all the fun pics on your memory card that had these as well! These are classic, your girls are too funny...Wish I could have been there to help decorate and eat the cookies. I didn't get but a bite of one in St.George!
they look so much alike, i love it. miss them and you!
Post a Comment